Monday, August 10, 2009

Who wants to go to Sweden with Me?


From DetroitRedWings.com

Join the Red Wings and Premiere Global Sports for this once-in-a-lifetime event. Fans can experience both the excitement of Red Wings hockey and the beauty of Stockholm with packages that include airfare, lodging, tickets, and tours of the city.

Premiere Global Sports’ offers fans packages that include:
•Airfare
•Four night accommodations at the Hilton Stockholm Slussen, Sept. 30-Oct. 4
•Tickets to the Red Wings vs. Blues games at Stockholm Globe Arena on October 2nd and 3rd
•Exclusive VIP access to a Red Wings practice
Drottningholm Palace tour with lake cruise, lunch, and local guide
Roundtrip deluxe motor coach transportation to practice, palace tour, and both games
•Official Detroit Red Wings Souvenir
•Daily breakfast at the hotel
•Experienced staff on-site to assist
•Lanyard and ticket holder
•All taxes paid

Already have my tickets and hotel room booked, but I thought I might pass this along in case there's any more English-speaking psychopaths out there crazy enough to take this trip.

Anyone bites, I'll let you buy me an expensive Swedish drink once we're over there. Tempting, I know. But if this experience comes close to the magic that was last year's Winter Classic, believe me, you don't want to miss it.

1 comment:

  1. I just asked everyone I know the same thing.... Hah, maybe I'll see you there.

    ReplyDelete